THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU ("User") AND GRAPHICSWALL.COM ("GraphicsWall"). THIS AGREEMENT APPLIES TO LICENSES ISSUED VIA THE WORLD WIDE WEB AND IS APPLICABLE TO ALL MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE GRAPHICSWALL.COM WEB SITE. BY DOWNLOADING MATERIAL FROM THE GRAPHICSWALL.COM WEB SITE, USER AND, IF APPLICABLE, PURCHASER, AGREES TO ALL THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. "Licensed Material" means any digital image, raster graphic, vector graphic, template, font, computer generated, optically, electronically, digitally or by any other means including copies, prints and digital files of the material.
2. "User" means an individual or entity or the Organization on whose behalf you are undertaking the License.
1. The Licensed Material is not being sold; It is being provided to the User under the terms of this agreement, which allows for use of Licensed Material but does not transfer ownership. Ownership remains with GraphicsWall.com;
2. This agreement does allow for the use of Licensed Material in any Open Source project or application;
3. Licensee has the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to use the Licensed Material an unlimited number of times in any and all media for the personal purposes (Non-Commercial).
4. Licensee may alter, crop, manipulate and create derivative works of the Licensed Material for the personal use (Non-Commercial);
5. Licensee's rights to the Licensed Material are worldwide;
6. Unauthorized use will results in immediate termination of this license, and with it, User's rights to use the Licensed Material.
No ownership or copyright in any Licensed Material shall pass to User by the issuance of the license contained in this License Agreement. Except as expressly stated in this Agreement, GraphicsWall grants User no right or license, express or implied, to the Licensed Material. GraphicsWall reserves the copyrights and ownership rights of all Licensed Material downloaded from this website.
GraphicsWall reserves the right to update, change, revise, modify, and supplement the information within the License Agreement at any time.